Order your Sketch
You may order your very own portrait with just a few simple steps. Before you begin, you must check you have a high quality image of the subject. Why not see what previous customers of FayeHalliday have said about her, her work and the overall service she provides here.
This table is simply a guide to prices, this gives you a rough idea of how much your sketch will cost and what sizes are available. The final price is determined by the number of hours put in, and additional materials that may be required.
|Drawing Size||1 Figure||2 Figures||3 Figures||4 Figures|
|Extra Speed Drawing||£10 Extra (Depending on your order)|
If you are simply curious about the service I offer, the cost of a certain piece of work or the possibility of me drawing anything other than what is displayed on the site and you would like to talk to me further, I will be happy to answer any queries. Simply fill out the 'Contact Us' form and I will get back to you with your preferred method of contact.
If you are interested in commissioning me for a portrait, simply follow the steps below:
1. Determine whether your image is of High Quality. You can do this by answering the questions below:
- Is your image at least 700x700 pixels, or of a similar scale? If it is not, can it be enlarged without sacrificing the detail on the image?
- Is your image of good condition and contain no corruptions, or tears?
- Is your image sharp and not blurred?
If you have answered yes to these questions, you may go ahead to step two. If you answered no to any of these, please contact me for advice. If you wish, you may send me several photos for me to pick out the best one from a drawing perspective. In all honesty, this may make the process a lot easier and result in a more accurate interpretation of the subject.
2. Complete the order form, which can be found here. Alternatively, you may email me with details of the desired portrait including:
- Your Full Name
- A method of contact (email or telephone)
- The size of the portrait you require (a1,a2,a3,a4)
- The amount of figures your portrait will include
- The number of copies you require (e.g. 1xa4, and 1xa3)
- Any particular additions (such as a background)
- The desired finish date (e.g. if it is a gift for a birthday)
- Attach a high quality image of the subject
Send all of this information, with the subject of the email of 'Order Request' to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On mutually agreeing upon the perfect photo, I will give you a date on which your piece will be finished, depending on how busy I am at the time and the complexity of the request, and begin drawing it as soon as possible.
4. Once I have finished the first draft of your drawing, I will take a digital photo and send it it you via email. I strongly urge you to give me honest feedback, as I am perfectly happy to make all of the changes necessary until you are completely happy with your design.
5. After making the necessary changes, I will then send you an updated digital photo via email. If you are 100% happy with the drawing I will then go onto the delivery process. If there are any changes you need me to commend then this is, again, possible.
The final drawing will be shipped in a mailing tube to ensure you receive your artwork in perfect condition. The sketches are spray-coated to prevent smudging and ageing.
Looking for a frame for your new drawing? We recommend Fast Frames.